Pengaruh Lokasi dan Experiential Marketing terhadap Loyalitas Pelanggan
The purpose of this study was to find out whether location and experiential marketing had an effect on customer loyalty at Lesehan Soto Bunda in Tapung Hilir. This research was carried out in the community in the Tapung Hilir. The sample in this study amounted to 100 people using a purposive sampling method. The method in this study is descriptive quantitative with multiple linear regression and using the SPSS 25 program. The results of the study explain that both location and experiential marketing partially and simultaneously have a significant effect on customer loyalty at Soto Bunda Lesehan in Tapung Hilir. From the results of the T-test, the location and experiential marketing variables have an effect on customer loyalty. Using the F test, the location and experiential marketing variables affect customer loyalty. While the R Square value of 0.485 explains that simultaneous location and Experiential Marketing have a significant influence on customer loyalty at Soto Bunda Lesehan by 48.5%, while the remaining 51.5% is influenced by other variables not examined in this study.